New Metropark Print?

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
JackMama
Giant

New Metropark Print?

Post by JackMama »

I haven't figured out how to post images on this thing, but i got an email from Metropark about new prints in-store and online. It is a GOLD/GOLD State Champs print. It is not on the website as of yet, but it was front and center on the email. I will post the image when i figure it out. Won't be around to check for it all day, but figured i would let the crew here know about it. being all print deprived this week and all....[/img]
tbot
Swindler

Post by tbot »

Mira263
Giant

Post by Mira263 »

yep i got that email as well. I was thinking about heading over to metropark when I get off to check and see what they have
Herr_E
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Herr_E »

:-(
they don´t ship international......
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

I can't ever seem to find Obey prints on their site, only overpriced and overstyled shirts. Is it posted yet?
JackMama
Giant

Post by JackMama »

I have the image on my work computer, and would rather not host it from here. i will put that image up in about an hour or so. it is not on the website, that i can tell.
ritedere
Giant

Post by ritedere »

Backpackpunk
Giant

Post by Backpackpunk »

if it was for sale its gone now, when was the email sent out?
random message board post about art wrote: This past weekend I briefly visited a room that had three faithful reproductions of Duchamp's Fountain. Not only did I notice, I used one of them. It's so interesting because the work tells the truth.
itsniceouthtere wrote:yeah because we all know how intricate and deep the meaning within street art can be. If anything, street art is the MOST LITERAL FORM OF ART! if street art has made any negative impression on society today, its that it has made every 13 yr old with $100 and an eBay account into an art know-it-all.
Jason Filipow wrote: "MBW was that last bit of dead weight that broke the rear axle of the street art bandwagon."
http://www.shuffleandcut.com
ritedere
Giant

Post by ritedere »

This morning @ 6:30 PST. I clicked on it RIGHT upon arrival (yes, I was awake), and it was never on the site from that point forward.

I dont think it's been listed. If it had then it was up before the e-mail went out, but if that was the case I would imagine someone, anyone on any of the boards I visit (especially this one) would have seen it and said something.
JackMama
Giant

Post by JackMama »

it was listed for a little bit (like 5 minutes ago), but i could not check out properly something with a tax calculation....then it was gone.
Backpackpunk
Giant

Post by Backpackpunk »

its up if anyone cares.
random message board post about art wrote: This past weekend I briefly visited a room that had three faithful reproductions of Duchamp's Fountain. Not only did I notice, I used one of them. It's so interesting because the work tells the truth.
itsniceouthtere wrote:yeah because we all know how intricate and deep the meaning within street art can be. If anything, street art is the MOST LITERAL FORM OF ART! if street art has made any negative impression on society today, its that it has made every 13 yr old with $100 and an eBay account into an art know-it-all.
Jason Filipow wrote: "MBW was that last bit of dead weight that broke the rear axle of the street art bandwagon."
nearcyde
Posse

Post by nearcyde »

link?
Roady
Posse

Post by Roady »

Backpackpunk
Giant

Post by Backpackpunk »

oxford26
Posse

Post by oxford26 »

umm. State Champs. Wasn't gold already a colorway?
Backpackpunk
Giant

Post by Backpackpunk »

Durn you for being quicker then I!
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

Thanks dudes!
ritedere
Giant

Post by ritedere »

lol was way late on that (posting the link)
Reverend ToneZone
Giant

Post by Reverend ToneZone »

oxford26 wrote:umm. State Champs. Wasn't gold already a colorway?
this one's gold on gold. :wink:
Check out the collection, wants, trades, and feedback . . .
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=8633" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong." -George Carlin R.I.P.
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

oxford26 wrote:umm. State Champs. Wasn't gold already a colorway?
This one is gold on gold. The OG Gold Version was Gold and Black.
ybzoc
Swindler

Post by ybzoc »

Did anyone complete this??

"We're sorry, we could not calculate your taxes at this time. Please try again." was the message I got.
rotten
Propaganda Engineer

Post by rotten »

nah, i got the same error...gave up on it
ybzoc
Swindler

Post by ybzoc »

Just got off the phone with Josh, who runs the Metropark Online store.
When the print was updated, whoever did it, didnt put a weight to it. So it cant be assigned shipping/taxes.
They just got the file for that, and it should be fixed within 15 minutes, hes going to call me back when it goes live as well.

As long as your prints still in your cart, you don't lose out though.

Hope this helps.
Mike Panic
Giant

Post by Mike Panic »

*yawn*
Mike Panic photography & travel journal
GO! Tattoo Removal Eastern PA Laser Tattoo Removal
henna
-

Post by henna »

junk, junk, junk, junk, junk.... junk.
noverflow wrote:This area is to complain, not to call people out. (except henna because he said he likes it, and it keeps us happy)