New Print: "Presidential Seal" ANTICIPATION THREAD

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
mrxscarface28
Giant

Post by mrxscarface28 »

Johnster0228 wrote:
djemar wrote:when two prints come out at the same time, is it easier to try to get both at once or each individually?
I would think both at once, shipping discount (1.5 times instead of double). The question I have is how the prints shipped with two at once? Are they wrapped in the same tube or different tubes?
I too am wondering the same thing ...
"We must never forget that art is not a form of propaganda; it is a form of truth."

- John F. Kennedy
PDC
Giant

Post by PDC »

Johnster0228 wrote:
djemar wrote:when two prints come out at the same time, is it easier to try to get both at once or each individually?
I would think both at once, shipping discount (1.5 times instead of double). The question I have is how the prints shipped with two at once? Are they wrapped in the same tube or different tubes?
Unless you spend too much time trying to add that second print to your cart. Then you could miss out on both. I've done it both ways.

When I order both in the same cart, they come rolled together in the same tube. If not, they have been sent to me in separate tubes.
rastapunk
Giant

Post by rastapunk »

mrxscarface28 wrote:
Johnster0228 wrote:
For pres seal I was having trouble getting both in the cart, so I have them on 2 seperate orders. When I bought 2 godfather sets, all 8 prints came rolled together in the same tube.
mrxscarface28
Giant

Post by mrxscarface28 »

rastapunk wrote:
mrxscarface28 wrote:
Johnster0228 wrote:
For pres seal I was having trouble getting both in the cart, so I have them on 2 seperate orders. When I bought 2 godfather sets, all 8 prints came rolled together in the same tube.
Sweet ... thanks man

8 prints rolled in one tube would make me nervous ... LOL
"We must never forget that art is not a form of propaganda; it is a form of truth."

- John F. Kennedy
Johnster0228
Giant

Post by Johnster0228 »

mrxscarface28 wrote:
rastapunk wrote:
mrxscarface28 wrote:
Johnster0228 wrote:
Sweet ... thanks man

8 prints rolled in one tube would make me nervous ... LOL
Hell yeah, especially if UPS desiced to drop kick those things around..but the smaller diameter of the print rolls should ensure safe delivery for the 2 Prez Seal prints
Johnster0228
Giant

Post by Johnster0228 »

Just got shippoing confirmation on my order..should see them Friday!
punkwithtats
Punk

Confirmation

Post by punkwithtats »

Just got my shipping confirmation from OG for both prints. My order number was: 1234.
PDC
Giant

Post by PDC »

Just received mine as well. Should be here tomorrow or Friday!
shamu
Swindler

Post by shamu »

mine should be here tomorrow as well!
xcommunication
Swindler

Post by xcommunication »

PDC wrote:Just received mine as well. Should be here tomorrow or Friday!
You really think we'll see them Friday? I hope so... less time for UPS to damage them!
JohnHolmes
Swindler

Post by JohnHolmes »

Got shipping confirmation for one order but not for the other. Ordered the Black and Red seperately so hopefully I get a 2nd notification. Not worried...yet.
PDC
Giant

Post by PDC »

xcommunication wrote:
You really think we'll see them Friday? I hope so... less time for UPS to damage them!
If I receive my shipping confirmation by Wednesday, I always receive them by the end of the week (Friday). Sometimes even Thursday.
mrxscarface28
Giant

Post by mrxscarface28 »

I got shipping confirmation on both prints also ... I should get them tomorrow or friday

- John F. Kennedy
influence
Giant

Post by influence »

LAME, bunch of these on the 'bay now.
Johnster0228
Giant

Post by Johnster0228 »

xcommunication wrote:
I live in the OC so I have been gettng them on Fridays...hopefully you too!
xcommunication
Swindler

Post by xcommunication »

I hope so... The last couple of prints, with the exception of Peace Tree (didn't get) have been getting rescheduled for delivery until Monday. I'm crossing my fingers!
fishmansvacuum
Posse

Post by fishmansvacuum »

if anyone cares: I NEVER got a conformation from OG...I just got my shipping email though....sttrange...
My Daily Music Review Blog: http://thedailyguru.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Beans! : http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=5166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Intellectual pursuits for a lot of people are a luxury they can't afford, hence the popularity of mediocre everything." -Henry Rollins
mrxscarface28
Giant

Post by mrxscarface28 »

fishmansvacuum wrote:if anyone cares: I NEVER got a conformation from OG...I just got my shipping email though....sttrange...
At least it wasn't the order way around!

- John F. Kennedy
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

fishmansvacuum wrote:if anyone cares: I NEVER got a conformation from OG...I just got my shipping email though....sttrange...
Did they show up in your OG account on the OG site? Get a confirmation from PayPal?
snowphun
Swindler

Post by snowphun »

Gigantico wrote:
Did they show up in your OG account on the OG site? Get a confirmation from PayPal?
My situation was similar: no OG confirmation, but they did show up in my OG account and I got an email from PP about the transaction. Received shipping confirmation emails today. I actually ordered two sets by mistake, I assume they'll cancel the second order. :D
[DeVo]
Swindler

Post by [DeVo] »

xcommunication wrote:I hope so... The last couple of prints, with the exception of Peace Tree (didn't get) have been getting rescheduled for delivery until Monday. I'm crossing my fingers!
Must be nice! On the eastern side of the country (MI), I had my fastest turn around yet on peace tree, and that was tuesday, more often i get the print on wednesday or thursday. I do have to say, I HATE UPS.
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

order 1092... no emails.No ship conf.... shows up in PP... and shows pending on OG.. There were "600" that went on sale,so maybe it was a busy day at the obey camp

Seems like people with higher conf numbers are getting shipping notices.. but we have determined that number doesnt determine if you really made it or not right?
PDC
Giant

Post by PDC »

TheOmethod wrote:order 1092... no emails.No ship conf.... shows up in PP... and shows pending on OG.. There were "600" that went on sale,so maybe it was a busy day at the obey camp

Seems like people with higher conf numbers are getting shipping notices.. but we have determined that number doesnt determine if you really made it or not right?
I was 1073 and received my shipping confirmation today. From what I have seen on previous threads, it is the higher numbers that get the refunds.
xcommunication
Swindler

Post by xcommunication »

[DeVo] wrote:
xcommunication wrote:I hope so... The last couple of prints, with the exception of Peace Tree (didn't get) have been getting rescheduled for delivery until Monday. I'm crossing my fingers!
Must be nice! On the eastern side of the country (MI), I had my fastest turn around yet on peace tree, and that was tuesday, more often i get the print on wednesday or thursday. I do have to say, I HATE UPS.
I guess I can't complain... I hear a lot of people not getting their prints for a while on the East Coast!
Johnster0228
Giant

Post by Johnster0228 »

just checked, my prints are in town and are scheduled for delivery tomorrow