Barry Mcgee

Other Artists? We got 'em right here.
saL
Giant

Re: Barry Mcgee

Post by saL »

San Francisco Art Institute opened a group show featuring Barry's work on a same date as his NYC show:

from September 12 - Saturday, December 14, 2013, San Francisco Art Institute is showing works by Mission's finest - Chris Johanson, Margaret Kilgallen, Alicia McCarthy, Barry McGee and Ruby Neri
Check out my Wall of Stache Fame collection!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

check out this nice review and photos from the 'The Energy That Is All Around' exhibit at the San Francisco Art Institute featuring Barry McGee, Margaret Kigallen, Alicia McCarty, Rubi Neri, and Chris Johanson..
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Edition Copenhagen still have few of these signed lithographs available if anyone is looking for a quite affordable Mcgee:

ImageImageImage
sabeth
Giant

Post by sabeth »

Speaking of affordable Barry McGee art, I've been collecting handwritten Twist stickers for year and I noticed that lately ebay has been swamped with fakes. Almost every listing for Twist stickers over the last year was for fakes, mostly from two or three sellers (who have also sold fake MQ and Neckface stickers). Avoid!

Oh, and if the above prints were actually priced affordably, they would be sold out. They are very nice, but try to get them on the secondary. I picked up the third one for MUCH less than the Edition Copenhagen price.
Instagram: @carnagenyc
Carnage NYC
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Barry Mcgee, Isaac Lin and Dann Murphy are opening a 3 men show @ Fleisher/Ollman gallery in Philadelphia..
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

big new Mcgee cluster @ Cheim & Read booth @ Frieze NYC: