Tyler Stout

Other Artists? We got 'em right here.
BadJustin
Posse

Re: Tyler Stout

Post by BadJustin »

nabbed both! pumped. Usually I strike out on big Mondo drops ....who's got my War By Numbers? :wink:
toobs
Giant

Post by toobs »

BadJustin wrote:nabbed both! pumped. Usually I strike out on big Mondo drops ....who's got my War By Numbers? :wink:
I'd like to see the moron do that trade LoL :lol: maybe for the variant in the future but not any time soon, prices will crash back down to earth after tyler drops his stash
BadJustin
Posse

Post by BadJustin »

toobs wrote:
BadJustin wrote:nabbed both! pumped. Usually I strike out on big Mondo drops ....who's got my War By Numbers? :wink:
I'd like to see the moron do that trade LoL :lol: maybe for the variant in the future but not any time soon, prices will crash back down to earth after tyler drops his stash
perhaps you may be right, but you never know man. It's just a feeler, not like I started a FT thread :D .

FWIW, Tyler's "stash" hasn't been what it usually is with previous drops, the last print that didn't involve a lottery was the Herja pre-order print. I'm not holding my breath for his lottery as the odds aren't really that much better than a Mondo drop IMO. Only scored once in his lottery for LTROI.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

BadJustin wrote:
toobs wrote:
perhaps you may be right, but you never know man. It's just a feeler, not like I started a FT thread :D .

FWIW, Tyler's "stash" hasn't been what it usually is with previous drops, the last print that didn't involve a lottery was the Herja pre-order print. I'm not holding my breath for his lottery as the odds aren't really that much better than a Mondo drop IMO. Only scored once in his lottery for LTROI.

i did rather enjoy the late night FP drop. actually had a chance to think about things for a minute!
on point like a decimalist?
kingofprussia
Posse

Post by kingofprussia »

what what its worth I snagged a regular today and used paypal. i was logged into my account with mondo before the drop happened. that helps a lot.
BadJustin
Posse

Post by BadJustin »

whyhoo wrote:
BadJustin wrote:
toobs wrote:

i did rather enjoy the late night FP drop. actually had a chance to think about things for a minute!
I saw that email in the morning and totally missed it, bummed but not the biggest fan of the print either. The whole premise of the movie itself just bothers me.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

BadJustin wrote:
whyhoo wrote:
BadJustin wrote:
toobs wrote:

I saw that email in the morning and totally missed it, bummed but not the biggest fan of the print either. The whole premise of the movie itself just bothers me.

you know what's funny? i have no idea what the FP is. and i haven't bothered to look since i bought the poster. but now i need to find out! and now that i've read about it i can fairly say that i will probably never watch this film. i will sell or trade the poster at some point though.

stout needs to do a poster for the slammin' salmon!!!
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

Is FP really about gangs "fighting" eachother using Dance Dance Revolution?
DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

Gigantico wrote:Is FP really about gangs "fighting" eachother using Dance Dance Revolution?
Looks like it! I don't know if it's comedy or not?
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
BadJustin
Posse

Post by BadJustin »

DunDun wrote:
Gigantico wrote:Is FP really about gangs "fighting" eachother using Dance Dance Revolution?
Looks like it! I don't know if it's comedy or not?

unfortunately, no it's not. :shock:
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

NSFW

http://www.cinemahalls.com/hollywood-tr ... ie-trailer

what is this movie about then?
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

jwoods103 wrote:NSFW

dancing with your mind, not with your feet.

now i feel the need to watch it!

it was the random jug at 2:09 that sealed the deal.
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

whyhoo wrote:

dancing with your mind, not with your feet.

now i feel the need to watch it!

it was the random jug at 2:09 that sealed the deal.

everyone in this movie looks like they are striaght out of the Pirates of Dark Water cartoon in the 80's/90's
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MarshMan65
Propaganda Engineer

Post by MarshMan65 »

I heard the FP is suppose to be cheesy.....The two guys who made it wanted to combine 80's and 90's movie elements.
"save a pretzel for the gas jets!"
rlbchef
Giant

Post by rlbchef »

looks like velveeta success
Solar
Giant

Post by Solar »

That looks hilarious. How the hell was that a green-band trailer though?
Last edited by Solar on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
machination
Punk

Post by machination »

Regular: 600
Variant: 225

Mondo most likely sold at least 400 of the regular and about 175 or 200 of the variant. They only sold 100 regulars at the show, which means there were 500 left over. And no variants, so there were 225 available. And Tyler definitely gets less copies, so maybe he'll have 100 regulars and 50 variants (or 25...but you get the idea). His prices are usually a bit higher than Mondo's but less than the eBay prices. However, his lotteries are very tough. There's too much demand and not enough supply.
toobs
Giant

Post by toobs »

I'll watch the FP 4 sho !
RiotAct
Swindler

Post by RiotAct »

an 'Akira' print was sold at the Mondo Mystery Movie last night in Austin. Many nerds rejoiced. Many flippers rejoiced as well

whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

that is my favorite stout print evaaaarrrrr
toobs
Giant

Post by toobs »

whyhoo wrote:that is my favorite stout print evaaaarrrrr
its pretty good kinda jus looks like standard cells from the movie . . . sad this wont be available to the masses not to mention 20% of them produced are already up on ebay for 1k, i think its disgusting when they do special releases and events like this and then u see it being exploited on ebay, to each its own i guess fcukin flippers get hit by a bus already.

admin note: removed offensive GIF -illy
DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

It's times like this that eBay is a necessity. How the hell else is a Stout fan going to grab this if they didn't live in Austin? Ebay is part of the game. Not cool to wish death on anyone. It's just a piece of paper for gods sake.
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
RiotAct
Swindler

Post by RiotAct »

DunDun wrote:It's times like this that eBay is a necessity. How the hell else is a Stout fan who makes six figures or lives with their parents and has no real bills to pay going to grab this if they didn't live in Austin? Ebay is part of the game. Not cool to wish death on anyone. It's just a piece of paper for gods sake.
Added text for accuracy :wink:
DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

RiotAct wrote:
DunDun wrote:It's times like this that eBay is a necessity. How the hell else is a Stout fan who makes six figures or lives with their parents and has no real bills to pay going to grab this if they didn't live in Austin? Ebay is part of the game. Not cool to wish death on anyone. It's just a piece of paper for gods sake.
Added text for accuracy :wink:
:roll:
toobs
Giant

Post by toobs »

Wow I got censored! I never wished death upon anyone c'mon guys that was a bit brash