OBEY x MFG x STEREO POSTER

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
halopigg
Giant

Post by halopigg »

my confirmation letter told me that the prints were waiting to be signed and it may be a few weeks before they were shipped out. got my shipping notice the other day and i am looking forward to seeing my first AP in person.

dan
Who's got my old stickers?
enemytank
Swindler

Re: OBEY x MFG x STEREO POSTER

Post by enemytank »

von_sieben wrote:so, i really liked that print and hope the gold is actually metallic ink and not the mustard that og calls gold in all the other prints. bought it but haven´t seen it, still.
after one month of no message or print i decided to open a paypal dispute to get a reaction and of course got one within hours. "international orders are being sent out this week"... without any further explanation.
hello? what was the problem with having them laying around for a month??
i understand that nobody runs to the post-office with every print sold, but 1 month when u sell commercially is simply not acceptable.
i have any email saying they were delayed in getting both signatures -- you should also have been given this info - it would have been the courteous thing to do... but anyway - i hope that helps - i don't think they were just sitting around getting dusty.
von_sieben
Punk

Post by von_sieben »

enemytank wrote:
von_sieben wrote:so, i really liked that print and hope the gold is actually metallic ink and not the mustard that og calls gold in all the other prints. bought it but haven´t seen it, still.
after one month of no message or print i decided to open a paypal dispute to get a reaction and of course got one within hours. "international orders are being sent out this week"... without any further explanation.
hello? what was the problem with having them laying around for a month??
i understand that nobody runs to the post-office with every print sold, but 1 month when u sell commercially is simply not acceptable.
i have any email saying they were delayed in getting both signatures -- you should also have been given this info - it would have been the courteous thing to do... but anyway - i hope that helps - i don't think they were just sitting around getting dusty.
ok, that makes perfect sense. i just wish they would have mailed me too.
thanks!
Patillac13
Lucky Bastard

Post by Patillac13 »

von_sieben wrote:so, i really liked that print and hope the gold is actually metallic ink and not the mustard that og calls gold in all the other prints.
It looks like a nice mellow sparkly gold ink from this photo.
"everyone needs to chill or I'm stopping the internet." - submit

http://obeygiant.com/bootlegs/pat-jensen-has-a-posse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shopping on Amazon? Use this link and help thegiant.org!
Claw Hammer
Posse

Post by Claw Hammer »

They have some more of these back up if anyone is interested. Low #'s too. $75

http://danceright.bigcartel.com/product ... ereo-print" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;